Tuesday, April 15, 2014

All Natural Face Mask!

Hey, all! I was just thinking to myself, wow I'm really stressed out. I'm so stressed, I'm breaking out! So what did I decide to do? Kill two birds with one stone, of course!
I made myself an all natural face mask using organic honey, lemon juice, and clove powder. Oh yeah.

Not only was it a nice, relaxing thing to do for myself, but the ingredients also help to fight acne!

Instructions:

First, make sure your skin is free of makeup, primers, moisturizer, and so on.

Then, you want to prepare your face-mask-mixture.

I eyeballed everything, then realized I should have measured it out because I had WAY too much face mask for my one face.

Use: a table spoon to a table spoon and a half of honey, a few drops of lemon juice, and then about a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half of the clove powder. If you don't have clove powder, you can use ground cinnamon or even nutmeg...or all three :)

Once everything is mixed into a paste in a bowl, you want to either wash your face with warm water, or take a warm towel and let it sit on your face a few minutes. This opens the pores for the mask.

Pat your face dry and then apply the mask. Wait 20 minutes and then wash off! BAM!

Clove, as well as lemon and honey, are great natural antiseptics and honey is actually antifungal. In other words, it kills all the bad stuff that can cause a break out! Lemon juice also is very good for lightening acne marks and scars. I would do this mask 1-2 times per week or whenever you need a little pick me up :)

I hope this was helpful and don't forget to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment