Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Just something...

I had a roller coaster of a day. I just needed to write out the things in life I will and won't be to remind myself that even with so much negative energy around me, I'm not budging on my goals. I don't even care if anyone reads this, but I just needed to write it out.

I will (do/be/have)

do yoga every single day
kind
try meditation
loving
a social worker who truly loves their job
generous
visit my aunt in California
forgive
do small deeds rather than no deeds at all
compassionate
stay positive even when all the odds are against me
happy
graduate and reach my academic goals, including SAC and CADC
embrace change
volunteer/charity work
healthy
people around me who support me and I do the same for them
joy
be comfortable with who I am and in my own skin
just enough
the friends I have now because they kick ass
strong
live in a world where equality actually means equality
peace
a place I feel is truly home and not just a place I sleep
love
my own family who will not have to guess if I love them or not; they'll simply know it
clarity
learn to cook really well
gratitude 
accept things I can't change
travel
I won't (do/be/have)
stop
negative, volatile, or uncaring people around me
give up
second guess myself as much
  insecure
afraid to try new things
lazy
anything hold me back from what I truly want in my life
sad
apologize for who I am or the choices in my life I believe are right
angry
judge others on their surface
greedy
isolated in my own home
negative
apologize for good things that happen in my life
narcissistic 
feel bad because I am not a size zero
hate
waste my time or energy
ignorance
hold grudges for those who have wronged me
depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment