Monday, March 17, 2014

Healthy Changes

Hello, all. I have recently decided to get back into the whole blogging about my health and fitness stuff. (I'll also be posting random journal entries, book reviews, and so on as seen in previous posts) I've missed it. I've also really gotten into taking care of myself, more so than I was before. I don't claim to be a personal trainer, nutritionist, or anything of the sort. Some of you may think I should be working out for an hour or two at a time or something else. This is just what works for me. I'm not trying to lose weight, really. I just want to have more energy and be a bit more in shape. Go at your own pace and do whatever feels right to you :)
 So, I plan on posting recipes, workouts that I do, and even some holistic health things! Stay tuned! For now, I'll show you the work out I just did and my post work-out snack.

First I did:
5 minute butt lift

Then:
Waist Whittlers-100 Challenge
This one was especially hard. It works your arms, back, shoulders, as well as your entire core. It burned, made me sweat, and it was surprisingly fun!





Finally:
Get Happy Routine
This I did as a sort of cool-down.

My post-work out snack I kind of oops on. I was making myself a smoothie: Vanilla protein powder, about a half a cup of almond milk, a handful of frozen peaches, and (it was supposed to be) a half a frozen banana. Instead, the banana was really a nub of frozen ginger I had mistaken for a banana. Oops. It still tasted good, though! Ginger is also very good for your immune system!

No comments:

Post a Comment