Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Today's work out!

Hey, all.
I got sick last week and so my work out suffered. I sure made up for it today with killing my arms and rest of my body!

Pre-workout:
I drank two large glasses of water with my breakfast of an apple with peanut butter. Then, I also drank a small mug of green tea with honey. I did this about an hour or so before I worked out. I also drank another tall glass of water during the workout, itself.

First:
 
This work out was meant to be a warm-up. However, it was a LOT harder than I thought it would be. This is especially true for my shoulders and arms.

Then:

Again, this workout video was a lot harder than I imagined it would be, but I found it to be fun, nonetheless.
I used 5lb weights in each hand and by the end, they felt like they were 20lbs instead of 5!

Finally:

After doing the two previous videos, I thought it would be good to do a cool-down and so I did this Jillian Michaels one. It was relaxing and a super nice reward after killing my body!

Have a nice day and don't forget to breathe!
--Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment