Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Timeline Tuesday

So I'm going to try this new thing I came up with early this morning while I was still half asleep...when all the best ideas happen, of course. Timeline Tuesdays are basically a timeline of my day, what I did, what I wanted to but didn't accomplish, and so on. So, here ya go. Bring on the GIFS!

Woke up and played on my phone for an hour


Opened the window in my room to a gorgeous day


Took a bath with aroma therapy bubbles to help relax for my big presentation tonight




Ate cereal




(Wow my day is already the most boring thing ever)

Practiced my presentation a few times...on a beautiful day




Wrote out power-point slides for Program Distinction presentation next week




Ate lunch (I had a sandwich)



Painted my nails


Drove to class


Printed a buncha stuff out in the library



Went to class and got super nervous




Presented my final paper/power-point (I nailed it, by the way)




Stayed after class to talk about my Program Distinction poster




Walked a mile to my car



Drove home



Had my boyfriend give a final edit to my paper



Submitted my paper to Turnitin.com and revised some citations (14% plagiarism my a**)



Watched/caught up on Youtube subscriptions



Blogged : )

Well my day seemed...pretty boring but also really typical. Tuesdays are usually just homework and class days for me, although not for much longer! Aey oh! Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll do this every Tuesday or if I'll just do a timeline day whenever I have a more interesting day...

Don't forget to breathe.

--Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment