Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge

So....Lately I've been into healthy stuff and things and all that. I've been doing reasonably well with eating not as much crap (ie soda, fast food, so on). However, I haven't really gotten into the exercising aspect of it as of yet. I just...I'll plan out to work out or go for a jog or what not and then, for what ever reason, I lose interest/motivation and don't do it....so....I think I am going to do this:

I found this really cute, admittedly sometimes a bit annoying, person on youtube who does work out videos. She combines pilates with a whole bunch of other good stuff (I'm tired and not good at words at the moment, but you catch my drift, right?). So, I think for thirty days, I'm going to try and do at least one to two of her videos each day, giving myself one to two days of a break so my body can recover....because I hear you're supposed to do that. I want to start this September 1st just because it'll be easier for me to keep track of the thirty days.

Now, I'm not saying that I'm going to sit on my ass and do nothing until then. It just won't be every single day for now. I have a lot of knee and lower back problems and I'm not used to working out, especially doing pilates, so I think before I do this challenge of mine I had better get comfortable in some of the moves and so on. So...until September first, I'll be taking things slow and basically just familiarizing myself with her workouts.

I don't even know if any of this makes sense. Anyway.

My plan is to combine her videos, both pilates workouts and cardio, as well as going for jogs once the Fall weather really comes in. I don't think I'd mind that at all, actually.

So, here is the person I've been rambling about:
http://blogilates.tumblr.com/

She makes it as easy as it possibly can be as far as what to eat, what moves to do and so on, as well.
So...Tomorrow I'm planning on doing this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_z7DUpjH8&feature=player_embedded

We shall see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment