Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bored. So....HAUL.

I see a lot of people on youtube make 'haul' videos...so I'm going to make a 'haul' blog. Because I'm bored. Here we go!

So, today I went food shopping and only spent about 30-40 dollars so whoo! Here's what I got:
  • A bunch of bananas
  • 4 huge mangos
  • 3 medium avacodos
  • Whole wheat pasta
  • Naked green juice
  • A huge container of plain yogurt
  • 10 luna bars
  • Three boxes of poptarts
  • Two boxes of pita chips
  • One huge bag of pretzels
  • Raisin bran cereal 
  • Box of 6 cliff bars
  • Cat litter
  • Dishwasher soap
Annnnnnnd I got a few other miscellaneous things like floss and crap but that's boring so I won't go into it lol
Wow. I'm finished and still bored. Whomp.
Ganna go make a smoothie and eat a luna bar. Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment