Never did I think apples, which I already love, could be any better.
The original recipe, I found HERE.
I did an alternative version of these, just going off of what I like and what I had in my house. Meaning, I don't really like coconut or pecans and I didn't want to go to the store to waste money on those.
- One apple (red, green, any you like)
- A tablespoon or so of natural or organic peanut butter (just make sure it's not packed with preservatives)
- About a small handful of chocolate chips
- A few sprinkles of cinnamon
- About a tablespoon or so of walnuts
- Lemon juice (optional. It's just to keep the apples from turning brown and I left it out)