Friday, August 31, 2012

Apple Nachossss! :O

These things....are.....holy good god.
Never did I think apples, which I already love, could be any better.
The original recipe, I found HERE.

I did an alternative version of these, just going off of what I like and what I had in my house. Meaning, I don't really like coconut or pecans and I didn't want to go to the store to waste money on those.
Anyway....

For my version, you'll need:
  • One apple (red, green, any you like)
  • A tablespoon or so of natural or organic peanut butter (just make sure it's not packed with preservatives)
  • About a small handful of chocolate chips
  • A few sprinkles of cinnamon
  • About a tablespoon or so of walnuts
  • Lemon juice (optional. It's just to keep the apples from turning brown and I left it out)
So all I did was slice my apple and arrange it on a plate. I then melted my peanut butter in the microwave, keeping it to about 5 seconds at a time so I didn't burn it. Burned peanut butter is revolting, trust me. Next, I drizzled the melted peanut butter on the nachos, sprinkled it with cinnamon, added the chocolate chips and walnuts....BAM. Party in my mouth hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment